C A R E E R V A C A N C I E S
W E A R E R E C R U I T I N G !
We are looking for the following:
1 x Highly qualified and experienced childcare Educator (Level 4-6 NVQ in childcare) Would consider a level 3 NVQ who is currently studying to gain a higher level.
1 x Level 3NVQ in Childcare Early Years Education.
Are you passionate about getting children school ready? Are you committed to achieving quality early years education? Is it important to you to work for a not-for-profit organisation?
Can you demonstrate:
- Collaboration – working well as part of a team.
- Passion – caring passionately about every child’s welfare, wellbeing, and development.
- Reflection – creating a culture that embraces change, to improves outcomes for all.
- Respect – by valuing diversity and the opinions of others.
- Awe-inspiring – providing a rich, varied, and imaginative. experiences that enthuse, engage, and motivate children.
- Listening – regularly seeking the views of other to evaluate and improve the service we provide.
To apply you must:
- Hold an Ofsted recognised, high level childcare qualification (Min L3)
- Have previous experience of working in a pre-school setting with key worker responsibilities.
- Have a keen interest in career progression.
What can Rainbow offer you as an employee?
- Continual professional development opportunities for all employees
- Managerial development training
- Access to a directory of wide ranging online courses
- Employee assistance program - accessing discounts and free vouchers for a variety of services and high street stores.
- Staff childcare discounts
- Paid lunch breaks
- 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, paid.
- Two weeks shut down at Christmas.
- Inspirational core values that are embedded throughout our daily practice, creating a culture where each and every member of staff has a voice.
Monday to Friday, 42 weeks per year (39 weeks of term time plus 3 weeks of the school holiday periods). Hours of work to be discussed.
Salary: our rates of pay are competitive and higher than the local average.
Pre-School & Extended Services APPRENTICE x 2 - eAST SITE (bANTOCK wAY, bIGGLESwADE),West Site (Brunts Lane, Biggleswade)
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and eager to learn candidate, to work as an active member of the childcare team, learning the role of a pre-school practitioner and key worker.
The successful candidate will;
- Support practitioners to set up and deliver activities through the session.
- Support preparation and delivery of children’s snack and lunch club routines
- Learn the role of a pre-school practitioner and key worker, supporting children’s learning and development through delivery of the EYFS.
- Support health and safety in the environment
- Follow safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Attend college as required to complete learning, development and assessments towards their qualification.
- Attend staff training events and meetings.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship the candidate will achieve a NVQ Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification, enabling them to apply for Pre-School Practitioner vacancies internally or externally.
Level 3 qualifications also enable career progression into senior or managerial roles.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
42 weeks per year (39 weeks of the school term time plus 3 weeks of the school holiday periods at the same hours)
Pay: Dependent on age £5.00/hr minimum.
For more information regarding the apprenticeship scheme follow the links to our training providers below:
Hart Learning & Development: https://www.getmyfirstjob.co.uk/discover/job/127182/1/childcare/biggleswade/pre-school-andamp;-extended-services-apprentice
The Academy (Central Beds Council):https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-580828