C A R E E R V A C A N C I E S
W E A R E R E C R U I T I N G !
We are looking for the following:
3 x Level 3 Early Years Educators to join our growing team!
1 x Level 3NVQ in Childcare Early Years Education - 12 months Maternity cover possibly leading to a permanent position.
Are you passionate about getting children school ready? Are you committed to achieving quality early years education? Is it important to you to work for a not-for-profit organisation?
Can you demonstrate:
- Collaboration – working well as part of a team.
- Passion – caring passionately about every child’s welfare, wellbeing, and development.
- Reflection – creating a culture that embraces change, to improves outcomes for all.
- Respect – by valuing diversity and the opinions of others.
- Awe-inspiring – providing a rich, varied, and imaginative. experiences that enthuse, engage, and motivate children.
- Listening – regularly seeking the views of other to evaluate and improve the service we provide.
To apply you must:
- Hold an Ofsted recognised childcare qualification (Min Level 3)
- Have previous experience of working in a pre-school setting with key worker responsibilities.
- Have a keen interest in career progression.
What can Rainbow offer you as an employee?
- Continual professional development opportunities for all employees
- Managerial development training
- Access to a directory of wide ranging online courses
- Employee assistance program - accessing discounts and free vouchers for a variety of services and high street stores.
- Staff childcare discounts
- Paid lunch breaks
- 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, paid.
- Two weeks shut down at Christmas.
- Inspirational core values that are embedded throughout our daily practice, creating a culture where each and every member of staff has a voice.
Monday to Friday, 42 weeks per year (39 weeks of term time plus 3 weeks of the school holiday periods). Hours of work to be discussed.
Salary: our rates of pay are competitive and higher than the local average